Sunday, May 29, 2011

You might be a vampire if....

Tonight Kara asked me if I was a vampire. My response was to take a long pause, look away and then say "....Maybe?" with a mischevious grin. Only apparently my grin was declared more a "you eat human flesh" grin and Kara told me it was freaky to be alone with me at 2 in the morning. I didn't even hit her with my actual creepy glazed-eye doll look. Or my other super creepy look, that I don't even know what to call, except creepy.  I have to admit, something inside me, thinks it's hilarious to freak out my good friends just by changing my facial expressions. I used to do it to Rhonda, too. Not gonna lie, I'm a little twisted.  But this time I wasn't even trying! ("It's true, man, I do, but not this time!")

I should go. This vampire is going to turn into a pumpkin and she has church in the morning... That's right, day-walker, church go-er, not afraid of toothpicks or garlic. Breaking vampire stereotypes since aught eight... and I'll just let you determine which '08 I mean.

Wha ha ha ha.

Mine is an evil laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...