Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day ramble

It's Memorial Day and I would like to take a moment to acknowledge all the brave soldiers- past, present, and future, who have and will give everything up to their lives to protect and defend our country. I think that we have learned from Vietnam that it is really important to honor the men and women who serve for us, regardless of our political views on any war, and it is a lesson that I hope we never forget. God Bless our troops.

Ok, now, let the random begin!

I started watching Anne of Green Gables tonight. How I love that Anne Shirley. Or shall I call her Cordelia?

And Matthew Cuthbert reminds me of my dad.

I've not been able to get into reading books lately... It's kinda strange... perhaps it is because I'm trying to work my way through the Harry potter books again, and I'm just not feeling it. Perhaps I need to give up the old HP and run into the arms of Mercedes.

Have I written a treatise on Mercedes Lackey before? Cause I love her.

Not like a sister.. more like a good friend... or a crazy aunt... you know a crazy aunt that raises owls and writes a whole lot of books.

I wish I had a crazy aunt who raised owls and wrote a lot of books.

I have one aunt who writes some books.

But I don't have any aunts who raise owls.

Now accepting applications for crazy owl raising aunts.

Once when I was little I wrote a letter to either my Aunt Dawn or Aunt Lisa

It began, "Dear Anut Dawn (or Lisa)"

Have I mentioned I think I'm slightly dyslexic?

Have I mentioned this post is highly disjointed?

Have I mentioned it's 3:41 and time for all good little children to be in bed.

I wanna be a good little child...ren.

Wha? Who? Nana Pudding?

Nana pudding= not good. You know why?

Nanas.

That's why.

The end.

2 comments:

  1. I can be Crazy, but not sure I want to raise owls. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will go on searches for World's Largest things for ya though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...