Friday, May 11, 2012

ARE YOU ASKING FOR A CHALLLLLLANGE?!

Tomorrow I get my hair done, meet my graduate advisor, and have dinner with family. It's going to be a busy day.

So to prepare for this busy day I stayed up until 3 hanging out with Kara and Melissa, though Melissa left at like 12:30 or something.

Kara didn't leave at 12:30, but she did make fun of me a lot for being excited about chairs.

Darn skippy that's a non sequitur. It's late and non sequiturs are cool when it's late!

Yes, I will explain what I meant though, cause I think your face is cute.

The other day I linked to a "Cracked" article on facebook.

This "Cracked" article to be exact.

When I linked to the article I said that my favorite is #8 "France's Mission Impossible Fun Team."  Melissa and Kara hadn't read it so I was trying to explain how amazing this group of people is.

And I may have said, "They broke into this government building a whole bunch of times and set up a super awesome workshop with a whole bunch of high tech tools... and chairs!"

(They were doing all this to fix a big old historic clock which I think is awesome. It's very Robin Hood of them...)

ANYWAY- Kara picked up on the fact that I said what made this workshop awesome was that they had chairs and she didn't let it go

Come to think of it, it really turned into a "money can't buy knives" Surf Ninja moment.


There was no way to shut the chattering monkey up.

I mean she probably would have if she could have just sat down, but my apartment just isn't that high tech and awesome.

Also-- the end of the story? Someone high up in the government got so mad that they broke in to restore/ fix this old clock that he/she broke it again by removing a crucial one-of-a-kind component, and locking it up.

Which begs two questions,

1) Who is that bitter that they chose to re-break a clock just because they didn't like how it was fixed

and 2) Aren't you just asking for them to pull off an Ocean's 11 style clock-part-heist??

1 comment:

  1. LIES.

    You did NOT say, "They broke into this government building a whole bunch of times and set up a super awesome workshop with a whole bunch of high tech tools... and chairs!"

    You said, "They broke into this government building a whole bunch of times and set up a SUPER-HIGH-TECH-WORKSHOP WITH CHAIRS AND EVERYTHING!!!!"

    It's kind of a big difference.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...