Friday, May 4, 2012

EIG

You know what's rather difficult? Trying to write a character who uses slightly dated slang from a country that you've never gone to. Anyone wanna go to Ireland with me??

In other news my tattoo is pretty well done peeling and it's only been a week... but from what I read the lower levels aren't quite finished healing yet. But it also might be healing so quickly because it's relatively simple, too. (All I know about tattoo healing I learned from the internet.)

I just revised my most recent chapter a lot today, so I have nothing to say- it's all boring.

I was actually up and out of my apartment by 9AM today. Crazy! This is not normal

I'm kinda bummed, cause I thought I was getting my hair cut tomorrow, but sadly that's not till next weekend. Darn.

See what I mean? Buh-oring.

Can someone tell me why when I look at my legs in my house they don't seem nearly as white as they do when I go into public with them?

What's that you say?

Artificial lighting, you say?

Bah humbug. I blame evil invisible  gremlins who paint my legs a ghostly shade of pale.

Actually I think evil invisible gremlins might be the cause of all such first world tragedies in this life. Milk that's gone bad? EIG. Internet won't work? EIG. Really tired at 3PM at work? EIG!

Well, I'll show them. I'll get a a fake tan before Lissa's wedding. EIG tend to run away when you cover your body in temporary dye... because if they got it on them they'd turn into evil visible gremlins, and where's the fun in that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...