Saturday, May 19, 2012

Graduation Lanterns

So a lot of people graduated today.

If you were one of the grads, good on you. Well done.

To celebrate graduation I finally enacted my plan for what to do with my fireplace nook.

Ok, I confess, it had nothing to do with graduation I was just out and bought some lanterns and hooks and chain.

But I went to a graduation party right after it, so that makes my lanterns graduation themed.

Pssssh-yeah. Obviously!

My new lanterns... with a photo filter. Thanks, Instagram!

The formerly barren corner of my apartment
 A special thank-you to Kara T for getting me on the idea that I could hang something *down* rather than building up to it, and to Cory for helping me figure out where in the heck it was safe to put those hooks in... (I may have made two misses before calling in reinforcements... and by "may have" I mean I did.)

Also I really need to make some more art for my place....  Lots of my art is old and I just don't have enough for all the walls, here.

How is May almost over already!?!

And in a shocking move, it's 12:30 and I think I may go to bed. I'm kinda exhausted and there is a work day at the church tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...