Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Great Big Googly Eyes

I'm enjoying tonight's storm. I said on facebook that 3 AM thunder feels like a secret. So does 4 AM and 5AM thunder.

Yep, almost 5 AM.... It's like I'm my own sleep experiment.

My toe hurts. It got smashed by my video game trunk jumping out in front of it early last week and then this weekend when I was moving a train of chairs for the shower, there was a multi chair-car pileup right in front of my foot and it couldn't swerve in time so they collided. Same toe. Neither the trunk nor the chair-train apologized, either

Can you sprain a toe? Cause I'm pretty sure I did.

If it were broken it would be bright purple and 4 times it's normal size, right?

Unexpected tattoo annoyance- the area around my tattoo is breaking out because of the lotion that I have to keep putting on it to help it heal properly. I'm not normally dry skinned, so this might be the first time a lotion besides suntan lotion has ever been on my shoulder, and it doesn't like it. Luckily the tattoo is doing really well and some of the scabbing is already coming off, so I'm hoping I won't have to lotion it up for the 2 weeks that they told me I should.

Sorry, scab is a really gross word. I think it might be my "moist."

Did you know that they have a camera at the Starbucks drive through and they can see you while you are ordering? It's true. Makes me think they probably have cameras at all sorts of drive-throughs that we don't realize. Creepy right??

Big brother is watching.

Though honestly, I think I prefer Big Brother to Big Bird. Can you imagine looking out your window and seeing those great big googly eyes?


Just about makes me want to head for the hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...