Friday, May 25, 2012

Wedding Pan Luvs

Let the Wedding Weekend commence!

Tomorrow I'm getting my nails done with Melissa and Co. And I'm getting a spray tan so as to be slightly less pale than my current state... though that will hopefully be pre-nails, not post-nails

And then a bit of down time (unless Lissa has something that needs doing) and then rehearsal and rehearsal dinner and then wedding on Sat morning. I'm looking forward to it all, though please be warned that it's quite possible that there won't be a blog tomorrow night. Prepare yourselves now.

It's amazing what can happen in a year, isn't it? Even one that feels like it's crawling by.

May this time next year feel just as different as this year does from last year.

2012 is turning out to be a good year. 2009 wasn't so great and 2010 had some serious ups and downs and 2011 was a terrible year.... but 2012 is doing right by me so far. For once the year listened when I told it to shape up.... Maybe it's because I cried the New Years in and it felt bad for me?

Baby New Year was all like, "Girl, why are you crying?"


(fast forward to 2:22 for the reference)

There's a blast from the past.

Anyone else record this from TV and watch it a ton as child??

No? Only me?

I loved the shadow hand puppets part.... Of course I also didn't really realize that Peter Pan was a girl.... I was just super confused as to why there was a boy named Mary Martin.

Ah well.

Live and learn.

But don't buy Luvs, cause I ain't got no baby!

Sometimes I delight in making weird blog post titles that don't actually make any sense.

1 comment:

  1. I did not tape it off tv. We actually owned the official VHS version. I definitely prefer it to the disney version.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...