Saturday, May 12, 2012

Myself most of all

I love my hair/ my hairstylist/ my salon. I get so many compliments about my hair these days... Like from people in beauty stores and from other hairstylists at the salon and from a random girl who works at Starbucks. It's wonderful.

Though it is weird wearing my hair straight. Maybe I should bring the straight back for a few days and add my colored extensions, just so it doesn't look so weird to me.

I don't have a lot of 50's clothes... I'm not actually surprised by this, but it does make dressing in 50's attire more difficult. (Melissa's party tomorrow is 50's themed and 50's attire is encouraged, though not required.)

Good meeting with adviser today. It went well. I like going back to school and being smart and all. I'm apparently asking intelligent questions because a few times when I asked a question his eyes lit up and he kinda pointed in the air, as though to say, "Exactly! I was just about to get to that!"

Started looking at my potential classes for the Fall. Hoping to get into a class that is already full, but I have a back up... it would be perfect though, if I could get into that class.

By the way the classes start Aug 20 for everyone who was asking.

Saw family this evening and that was great, and then got some walking/exercise in which is good, too.

Girlfriends are super helpful. I don't know if you are aware of how helpful girlfriends are, but the answer is- super helpful. Talking things out/through... It's really necessary. I don't know how I would figure anything out without them.

Cause people are confusing... myself included.

Maybe myself most of all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...