Friday, May 25, 2012

Complimentary

I said I might not blog, but that was before the day I had.

It was a great day. I got compliments like they were going out of style and everyone bought them on the cheap.

Today I was asked at two different times and by two different people if I had hair extensions, because my hair "looks so good it looks fake."

One lady just kept bringing it up, saying that she couldn't get over it.

And several others complimented it with a range from "magical" to "perfect."

... or should those be reversed?

I was also told that I have an amazing voice that a person could listen to all day,

That I remind someone of Zooey Deschanel,

That I'm a Disney Princess.

And that I look tan. (I take that last one as a compliment because I spray tanned today, and while I don't love that I now smell of spray tan, I love that I got some color without UV rays.)

Granted, these were almost all from girls. I think one boy might have mentioned that I looked tan.

Melissa's family might be the most complimentary bunch I've ever met.

In other news, my head grew three sizes today and can now double as a hot air balloon if necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...