Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sing

I thought about blogging about depressing stuff again, because there is this great song by DeathCab for Cutie that is super true... but it's also really depressing.

I mean, "Love is watching someone die" is a refrain.

Oh yeah Renee, why don't you keep this blog super upbeat and positive?

So I'm not going to blog about that, and if you really want to listen to the song I'm referring to you can go to this youtube video, which also has the lyrics for the song.

Instead I'm going to tell you about a message I got on facebook the other day that said, "Hey, I just wanted to message you and properly thank you for the two years teaching me, I learned a great deal from you and not just about acting, so thank you, keep being awesome."

Well if that isn't nice enough to make a girl wanna cry I don't know what is.

I'm so glad to know that even if teaching wasn't my calling, at least I was able to make a difference to some people while I was there.

I think that's good enough for me.

Ohhh and I just realized that the graduation Glee is online now. Oh it's a happy day for me... unfortunately I need to go to bed, not go watch it right now. But it's something to look forward to.

It really doesn't take much to make my day. I think that's a good thing. 

So I'll leave you with this song instead. It's one of my all time favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...