Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ketchup! I keep forgetting to buy ketchup!

I'm going to attempt to avoid staying up as late as I did yesterday.

I'll only tell you how late it was if you remember that I'm adorable.

You remember?

5:30.... AM.

Yeah, I know..... that really is bad... I know lots of people get *up* at 5:30 AM... and starving children in Zimbabwae don't even get to stay up, much less until 5:30 AM... ok, so that metaphor doesn't stand up to being taken totally out of context. Memo to self.

I ran into my friend at Wal-mart at 11:30 tonight... Neither of us normally shop at 11:30 at night, but I told her to tie her shoe. I think it might have been divine intervention. I mean what if she has continued to shop with an untied shoelace? She might have tripped and hurt herself and been unable to work out for months! ... and she's a fitness class instructor so that would really have been much worse than it sounds.

I bought some cereal and I have to ask- crisped rice cereal- are all the "Pebbles" brand flattened or just "Cupcake Pebbles?" Because I don't remember Cocoa Krispies being flattened and I know the off brand aren't.. but my cupcake pebbles were flattened. Hey, stop judging me for getting a cereal called cupcake pebbles... They have to be better for you than an actual cupcake-- I mean all breakfast cereals add vitamins and minerals and cupcakerys don't do that. Sides you know you're just jealous.

Why is it that whenever I want to go to bed earlier I have stuff I have to get done- "And miles to go before I sleep" but whenever I want to stay up late I have nothing to do... or is it that I have nothing to do and so I stay up late? Chicken... egg.... chicken.... egg....

Suddenly

feeling

rather like

Will-

iam

Shatner.

"That's the one I left out. God bless Kirk!" (the names have been changed to protect the innocent... quote integrity.) Cause really when was the last time you heard about quote integrity doing something bad? Never, right? I think it's pretty well as innocent as they come.

I think there might have been a lot of sugar in those Cupcake Pebbles... But my daddy would tell you I'm just being hyper right before I crash.

I think my daddy is right.

I just described my blog tonight, and was told I needed to put it at the end. So I will, cause as we've talked about before, I'm easily bossed.

It's reads a lot like I turned my brain speed up to 90 and then just let it run around like a happy meal toy.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...