Friday, April 1, 2011

*Yawn*

It's been a long day.... I'm exhausted and might accidentally go to bed before midnight... I know I'm talking crazy talk.

Ok, so it probably wouldn't be crazy talk for anyone who's considered even slightly sane... But that's not me. You are talking to a girl who gets to bed around 2 AM.... most nights.

For anyone else it would be like I'm going to bed at 8 at night. Don't worry, as far as I know I'm not getting sick--- just an extremely tiring day.

Perhaps tomorrow I shall do nary a thing..... I'm not sure I can actually pull that off.

I am going to call my m-i-l though... sorry Paula, the day ran away with me.

April 1st is Nathan's adoption day... no foolin'. Paula posted an adorable picture of her and Nathan. Look at that face...  He still made that face at 25, though most people knew him better for his smile... it was a lot more common of an expression. I think this is the last major "anniversary date" until July.... well besides the dreaded month-a-versaries. :s

Thank you for all your comments yesterday (both the ones everyone could see and the ones just sent to me). As I've said before this blog is a bit like therapy for me... and ya'll are about the nicest, most encouraging therapists a girl could ask for.

*yawn* Golly, I really am gonna go lay down and read for about 30 seconds before I fall asleep... I may be asleep before 11!?!?!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...