Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Phenomonal Cosmic Powers!

Itty bitty blog, tonight.

Me thinks labeling my blog as mildly-epic in proportion might have scared off some people from reading it yesterday. Go ahead, it's ok. It's not really that long... and I think I'm rather funny in it, so that's a plus.

Sad news of the day: No car. It was supposed to show up yesterday and when it hadn't come in when the lot closed down the salesman told me he thought it would probably come in later that night... but it didn't, and it didn't come in today, either, as far as I know. Toyota! You LIE! Le Sad!  So, I don't know when I'm going to get it.

However, because it didn't come in today I did get a chance to clean out the car and the Jeep of everything that was personal property, so I suppose that's good. There was a bit of a mad scramble for me this morning when I realized I'd probably need to clean out the vehicles before giving them away... It's so easy to focus on the gain of a car and forget the loss of the others... pretty much exactly the opposite of life.

Today has been a bit of a disappointment as days go...such plans I had... and they were foiled, pretty well at every turn. I guess that should be a lesson in patience... or not relying too heavily on my own timing... though I think I got that one loud and clear a few months ago. Basically on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the holy grail of amazing days and 0 being Jan 29, 2011, I give today a 2.5. And the German judge only gives it a 2. He didn't think it stuck the landing very well.

I really like the word abscond. As in, "I think someone has absconded with my Prius."

But really, though... I do.

1 comment:

  1. Boo for foiled plans. And German judges - so stingy with the points.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...