Monday, April 11, 2011

Kara owes me a dollar.

I started reading a book today, so you will have to forgive me if my blog post is short... I'm rather excited to get back to it...

Today I bought a dress.. I have specific plans for said dress... Mainly, Easter and Nathan's graduation... but I may wear it to church next Sunday, just because I won't be there on Easter (so it's not gonna spoil the Easter surprise), I never wear dresses to church, and it's a new dress so I'm impatient. However, I shall have to figure out my shoe situation before then. The problem with heels is that they aren't usually comfortable... and flats don't look as nice as heels in my humble opinion... but regardless of height, I have to find something that will match/go... I did find eye makeup that will match... I may have gotten slightly addicted to purchasing eye shadow since I lost Nathan... but I think if buying new eyeshadow makes me feel better, then it's probably not that bad of a vice to have. Could be worse... I could be addicted to buying...computers... or...furniture... or... barbecue grills. Cause, seriously, where would I put three bbq grills? That's what I'm saying!

Also a friend of mine may have convinced me that I need to make some sort of hair accessory, to go with my dress... but that isn't gonna be too hard, as she has lots of hair accessory making supplies

I often get paranoid to mention people by name on my blog.... Cause it's the internet... and while I don't mind my name being out there, I know that some people are not the same as me. So I usually don't use their names... you can tell me if it's ok to name drop you... elsewise I'll keep calling you "a friend" (Sorry Kara, I think I've already name dropped you so many times that it can't be taken back.... I could change your name though... to like... Mara or something.) Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more, say no more?

By the way, Kara found out what gender her baby is sooooo looong ago and shall not let me announce it on here until she's told lots and lots of people. It's like she thinks it's her baby/news to tell or something... So my blog is being held hostage. By Mara. I think this means that she owes me a dollar, and I'm quite sure that all of you agree, dontcha?

7 comments:

  1. You can take my dollar out of the royalty payments you owe me. ... No, I didn't copyright my name. Royalty payments like, I'm the queen, so I should be compensated.

    ...

    That's right. That's my wittiest comeback at 6:41am. So I like to be awake in the morning, and I get lots of things done (laundry is going right now!) but there's not so much a.m. interaction, so my comedic sensibilities might actually still be asleep...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can name drop me! My personal information is all over the internet, I don't care! haha....unless it's bad... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEVER MENTION MY NAME. Someday I will be interviewing for my dream job and they will be like, "So, we Googled you, and found all your comments on some blog. We're not sure we like who you associate with. Interview over."

    Seriously, though, so you know how TOTALLY PSYCHED I would be to be mentioned in your blog?! OMG!

    Also, since I've been on forced leave from Facebook, and I am desperate to share, I shall declare this here: I have ordered new glasses in the mail, and they are giant, and very hipster, and very blue, and the most awesome things in the universe. THE MOST AWESOME THINGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S., Kara, I am also super-witty in the wee hours of the morning. Or at least, I think I am super-witty in the wee hours of the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can't change Kara's name to Mara. Mara means sea of bitterness. It is one of those names that would have been a great name if not for the meaning.

    You can name drop me and my family all you want, but I think you probably already know that since you do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bwahahaha! Sea of bitterness... that's fantastic. Not appropriate for Kara at all, but hilarious nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...