Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bit of a lark, really.

Yesterday's word was: telepathy. Also, I have discovered a heretofore unknown talent of jinxing people if I name them in this little section. Pretty sure it only works on one person at time, so someone who might be thinking that I jinxed them earlier this week has probably been un-jinxed by my mention of Dawn, yesterday.

Seems like all my posts have been kinda serious of late...

I guess I've been having a serious time.

Well, I know I have. Lots of serious conversations and thoughts. And I've been really *feeling* how much I miss Nathan, because I'm missing Kara.

I hate how everything overlaps that way.

But I'm ready to have a fun time.

And I'm also in a weird mood because I've read short stories for hours. I just used the word "bulwark." No foolin'.

I've decided something very important.

I'm gonna fit right in with creative writers cause all anyone ever writes about is death.

I've read 7 short stories in the past 2 days and 6 of them had a dead person in them and the other was all about sex and possibly child abuse... not totally sure on that one.

Creative writers are weird. I think they are the sort who walk around with bags they call attaches and hats they call berets. And cigarette holders they call.... cigarette holders.

But I refuse to carry around a cigarette holder. That is just where I draw the line.

OH! My talk is up online! So, you know, if you want to hear that, you can go here and hear:

http://www.springfieldvineyard.org/sermons/gods-got-your-back

PS... my voice sounds weird.

4 comments:

  1. Attaches. I loved listening to your message, although it made me cry. You had some good thoughts, things I had never considered. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. overlaps. I read yesterdays blog early in the morning, then forgot to go back to pick my word. I wouldn't have picked telepathy, I was going with Homeslice. But I am still "Winning" as Charlie Sheen would say. I am impressed with Paula's skills.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...