Sunday, August 5, 2012

Great Limerick, Part 2

You may have noticed that Kara's limerick didn't make the cut two days ago. This is because she drug a frowned upon inside joke into it-- one that I don't really want burned into the internet for all time.

But this morning she woke me up to say goodbye and had three limericks for me, bringing her limerick total up to four (She does so hate to be out-done.) ;)

So here are Kara's *real* limericks:

You change every person you meet
by being yourself- oh so sweet.
I was a real bitch,
now my life is so rich.
The gospel is spread by your feet!

You challenge me to be ... "nice"
for my sin, you oft' pay the price.
You share all you own,
righteous seeds you have sown, ((and great costumes!))
of loving you, moms don't think twice.

I am who I am, 'cause you are who you are.
In every relationship you raise the bar.
I win when you win.
We're closer than kin.
We'll be bff's always- no distance too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...