Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Focus!

I'm struggling mightily to write.

Here's what I've done today to procrastinate:

Got my parking permit
Went to the Student Bookstore
Pondered how good it's going to be for me to be walking across campus everyday.
Dropped things off at the church
Went to Brown Egg "to work"
Ate lunch
Ordered all my text books
E-mailed people
Went to Starbucks in hopes that I'd work better there
Wrote 2 pages in two hours
Gave up
Came home and watched Torchwood
Curled my hair
Took pictures of all my nail polish and re-organized them
Ate dinner
Chatted
Watched another episode of Torchwood
Did a few griddler puzzles
Wrote this blog

I have no idea why it's so hard for me to focus and just write. I've tried people. I've tried no people. I've tried music. I've tried no music.

I'm supposed to send this to my group tomorrow... well, today, now... and I'm not getting anything done.

I feel so distracted... like I can only get something done if it takes less than 5 minutes of concentration or takes absolutely no effort from me.

I'm starting to get annoyed with myself.

Where did my focus go?

If you find it, will you send it my way?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...