Monday, August 6, 2012

12 of 30

I went to bed at 9 yesterday.... well, actually, today, because that's 9AM not 9PM.

I made myself get up at 1:15 or so and I'm struggled through today, rather tired. And I'm going to go to bed tonight early and mayhaps I will, at last, have reset my schedule to something approaching normal.

So the issue with number 12 on the list is this:

12. Describe a typical day in your current life.

There is no such thing right now. Next week it will all change. Next week I will start a schedule, next week I will have a job. But I don't want to wait until then to move on with the list, because even then my Mondays are gonna look a lot different from my Tuesdays.

So here is what my typical day looks like:

Wake up too late.
Get dressed.
Decide the day's plan.
Take forever to put on make up and get ready to go.
Leave house for store/Starbucks/to meet up with friends.
Come home.
Sit in front of computer- writing, watching Netflix, or chatting... possibly all 3.
Blog.
Stay up too late.
Repeat.

But that's all going to change soon. And tomorrow is dedicated to taking care of campus errands, like books, and parking passes, and whatnot.

In other words, you just can't ever tell with me.

But I did schedule my car to get maintenance today and I feel rather proud of myself for that.

Taking care of my car makes me feel independent.... I guess it's because it's something that guys are "supposed" to do? Regardless, that's the plan for Thursday. I'm sure I'll do other things, too. Cause that's how I roll-- schedule-less... at least for a few more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...