Monday, August 13, 2012

Orientated

So my printer is busted... error code b200. I've looked it up and apparently it has something to do with an the printhead getting too hot and burning out a nozzle. That or the printhead could just be clogged, but I've cleaned that thing within an inch of it's life and it's still not working, so I'm pretty sure it's that the printhead got burnt out somehow. Evidently every printer should also come with a radiator so it doesn't overheat? Now, I have to order a new printhead. boo.

I love that Google makes me sound like I know what I'm talking about.

Orientation was today... I wish there was some sort of test you could take to opt out of orientation. I really didn't need to go to it... I think I was already fully orientated. It made me think of Nathan a good deal... just knowing that he went through this all... and remembering the stories he told me, and how much he complained about orientation, too.

I'm really happy with my life. I think I'm in a good place, but there are still days when his absence is still *so* tangible... I really miss him, and that's never going to go away. It's not as if he's just some friend who I've lost touch with... Sometimes I think about how much I'd just like to be able to talk to him. Just a few minutes.

But I know it wouldn't be enough. And it would probably make focusing on my future pretty hard.

But sometimes I don't care about all the justifications. I just want to talk to him.

Hmmmmm maybe I should stop listening to this sad Pandora country station?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...