Thursday, August 2, 2012

Holy weird coping mechanisms, Batman!

Hey! Did you know that my birthday is on Friday?

Well, it is. And I've gotten a card/e-mail for a free cupcake, a free coffee, a free pastry, and a free 10 dollars (with 20 dollar purchase.)

I love my birthday!

Did you know that it's 5:40?

Whoops.

I was reading a book.

Adorable.

Remember that.

I miss the dining hall. They would be open at 6 in the morning when I accidentally stayed up all night reading a book.

Yeah, I never stayed up all night "accidentally" in college. It was always on purpose.

I have some strangely fond memories of very early morning Sodexho trips, though.

Wow... yeah... I only have *really* good feelings towards super early mornings in the dorms.

So since Kara left I've made two paintings.... Kara thinks it's funny that I say I "made" a painting rather than "painting" a painting but that's confusing.

AmIright?

I don't know what my strange compulsion to decorate when dealing with loneliness is about.

Beautification is my coping mechanism?

Holy weird coping mechanisms, Batman!

PS I thought that coconut milk "Ice Cream" would be good.... I was sooo soo wrong. Glad I got a Blue Bunny backup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...