Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I'm a special kind of special

The following is an actual conversation that I had in my head today. I would have posted it on FB but I had already inundated it with a music video and questions about iPhone cases, so I thought I should lay low for a few hours.

Let me lay the scene for you- I went to Sonic and ordered a burger and a drink. The guy talked really fast and didn't give me a chance to ask any questions and my food was out almost before I got the chance to scan my debit card in. I get my stuff, I say thanks to the rollerskating carhop, take a drink, and then...

"What is this? I said a cranberry slush. What IS this?!? Stupid Sonic, giving me the wrong drink. Oh it's on, now, Sonic. What kind of a fool do you take me for? I wanted Cranberry! HOW DARE YO-- wait... This is actually kinda good. What is this?? *looks at menu* Lemonberry?  It must be. I didn't even know that was a slush option. It's not that bad, actually... Fine, Sonic, you live to fight another day... This time..."

I'm a special kind of special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...