Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bashing photos

I started to go to bed, and then realized I'd not blogged yet, so this is going to be shorter that I was planning earlier today. So, instead I'll give you some photos from yesterday:

The rage, the fury, the sunglasses

It's like a bashing ballet
Not pictured: The shower of keys when he bashed it.

Pictured: attitude.
A fun time was had by all.
 It was a blast... I knew it was going to be fun... I had no idea it would be that much fun. Josh made a video, too. I'll attempt to link to it when he gets a chance to post it.

Here's a link to the video... Hopefully you can see it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh good. I was about to lament that I hadn't been there to video it, but if Josh got it, no worries.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...