Sunday, January 15, 2012

Dreamboat

I have amazing nail polish. It's pink... but it's also a rainbow. I'm not even joking. I bought it because I saw pictures, but when I got it, I thought it wouldn't be cause the bottle just makes it look like glittery pink, but then you put it on your nails and this is what it looks like:

http://theposhpolish.blogspot.com/2011/08/nfu-oh-62.html

 Hot diggity dog!!

Seriously I use the slang of my grandmother's generation. *and I don't even mean to.* I referred to someone as a dreamboat the other day.... only it was in my head, which means that it wasn't ironic cause you aren't normally ironic when you are just thinking to yourself. No, I just actually think he's a dreamboat.

Dreamboat... how is that even supposed to be a good thing. Like dreamy I get, but dreamboat? Apparently it's from a song "When My Dream Boat Comes Home" -a 1936 song credited to Guy Lombardo.

Thanks youtube:



I kinda like music from the 30's...and not just because I was in a WWII musical review show once upon a time.

I also like Michael Buble dancing on top of refrigerator units and shelves...



This music video revives this song for me. Someone pointed out how well it actually works to talk about an unborn baby, and that's all I've been able to associate with it, since. But now I can also associate awesome supermarket shenanigans with it.

Michael Bublé is a dreamboat.

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a great post. I am impressed from it.Really I like it this stylish nails.

    Thanks for more sharing..........




    " private equity russia"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...