Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hard

The New Year was hard.

So hard and rather unexpectedly so.

I hadn't been having much dread and I got through Christmas and Thanksgiving relatively unscathed, except for missing him...

But I was standing there with "Auld Lang Syne" playing and it suddenly just hurt so bad. And I started crying in a room full of people I didn't know (and a few I did.)

As sucky as 2011 was, it still contained the last time I spent with Nathan.

I'm sorry... There were a lot of other things I wanted to post about today, but I can't.... it's way too hard.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you had a hard time on New Years Eve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't thought of that...the last time with Nathan. Maybe that's why I got so down yesterday. It is hard.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...