Thursday, January 5, 2012

Say Wha?

January:
The month when you leave work "for the week" still having a good hour of things on your plate that have to get done before the beginning of next week. Yeah, I'm going in tomorrow for a bit. Hopefully a short bit, not a long bit.

I hate cold weather. It makes me not want to shower, because of how cold it is when I get out of the shower... and my hair is all wet, and it's not nice and refreshing like it is in the summer.. no, it's a miserable clammy multistranded blanket that you can't escape from.... and that *never dries.*

And if you use a hair dryer on it then you are sentencing your hair to a lifetime of frizz...

Ok, perhaps not a lifetime.

I don't much like hairdryers. You know what I DO like?

I really like the flavor of grains.

Yes I know that sounds weird but for real. Oatmeal Ice Cream is my favorite. And I think that those sweet corn cake/tamale things you get at some Mexican restaurants are the bomb diggity. I also like barley in soup... at least I think that's barley... I don't actually make the soup, I just heat it up.

I overuse the word "just."

My hands are cold and I have a scar on the side of my right one and I don't remember doing anything to it... so weird.

It's like I was under sedation. I have been running short on time lately... Have the aliens gotten to me??

Ok, have to go take a shower now, talk to you later.

Lawsie, sometimes I can't even follow myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...