Thursday, January 26, 2012

I feel... I feel... I feel happy of myself!

Went to a friends birthday party tonight... it was a lot of fun... I was like the second or third loudest person at the table, but I only knew 2 of the people there... I felt very proud of myself for not hiding away in my shell like a scaredy cat.

I spent the entire day folding and addressing and stuffing contribution letters so that might have something to do with why I was so gregarious.

I love my iPhone. A lot. I texted like crazy today, but that's ok, because of this wonderful thing called iMessage.

Also my general ringtone is "Life's a Happy Song," Yes, I think I'm brilliant, too.

I'm now accepting requests for what you want your ringtone to be.... though Kara, I need to let you listen to what your current ringtone is before you make your decision. I think you will like it. :) I meant to have you listen today, but I got distracted by the exceeding cuteness of your baby.

Tomorrow night's plan? CLEAN ALL THE THINGS!

It's been a Hyperbole and a Half kind of day for me. (hint, click Hyperbole and a Half to understand what I'm talking about.)

Also I just want to share this youtube video . Kara shared it with me originally and it's risen to the top of my subconscious because she's started saying, "I feel happy of myself" lately and I just like how that sounds.

Buh- can't get the right you-tube to load, so go to this link to see it.

And there is a songify it version, too... Which I like, I might like the original better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...