Saturday, March 19, 2011

I spaced out

Focus, Renée, focus... Blog Post, Renée, Blog Post.

Repeat thyself, Renée, repeat thyself.

yeah... that got old, fast, huh?

So... I need to file... I desperately need to file... but on my list of priorities... Filing is so not on top -or even in the middle.

I had a better day today than I did pretty much all of the rest of the week-- No Ice cream snacks needed.

My living room is getting closer to finished... I just have to put up art...Well, that and make art that ties everything together. You have no idea how hard it is to match a certain color if you don't have the correct base colors... especially teal.. Teal/light blue is HARD... so a trip to Hobby Lobby is in my future. Oh no, you DIDN'T just scoff at me and mumble incredulously "Light blue is hard?"  I challenge you to come to my house and match the color I need using the colors that I have available before my HL run tomorrow. Plus my mom wants some counted cross stitch books... and makes no bones about sending anyone anywhere near an HL to go look for her.

Point of order: If it would be a Hobby Lobby, if I abbreviate that to HL does it stay "a" HL, or does it turn into "an" HL, because you pronounce "H" aeych.

I didn't think I was that tired, but I'm not sure that the previous sentence made any sense to anyone save myself.

I hope I'm not the only person in the world who speaks in random accents in my head.... and out-loud.... and in text... seriously. I say "t'anks" in text speak when I'm saying thanks-- it's a Scottish, Irish, British, something accent... Only I'm not sure that anyone gets that unless they know me and my penchant for accents. But accents are so fun!

Oh gosh I need to just end this blog. I keep staring off into the distance totally spacing out. Next thing you know I'm gonna fall asleep sitting at the computer... can we say totally uncomfortable?! This doesn't mean I don't love you all though. I do. I love you.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...