Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Never gonna give you up...

Had a good walk today, with a friend... but I apparently was not properly shod for such an adventure, so I look like a bit of a moron walking around the house now... The tops of the balls of my feet are very sore (like where the foot meets the toes...)

I finished Kyle XY today... It was a surprise... I thought there were 12 episodes in the last season.... there were only 10, and it just ended out of nowhere... cliff hanger-so I have to get it from the library, now, so I can watch the special features section where someone reveals what would have happened with the characters...  I hate ending television series... It's like I make friends with all these characters, and suddenly they are all gone. It's gonna sound ridiculous but it makes me lonely.

Apparently this is the lonely week... last week was the sad week... this 'un is the lonely one... I was reading craigslist "missed connection" posts today. (Someone posted one on fb- I don't just troll the craigslist personals, I swear.) There are more lonely people in the world than I knew.... and more romantics... cause seriously why else would someone post something to a missed connection site anyway?

Time is weird. It keeps marching along... both incredibly slowly and quickly. It seems like so much longer that he's been gone... and yet I spend time with friends and suddenly it's 10 or 11 and time for us to go our separate ways... cause they have to... you know, sleep. Not, me, though... I just need to find someone else to talk to... oh the neediness.. it never ends!

1 AM Fresh Choc Chip Cookie Break! Don't you wish you lived with/near me? Yeah, I know you do.

This is approximately the time when Nathan would say, "I LOVE you!"

Let it be clear that it was not my fault he was always so skinny. I tried my darndest to fatten that boy up, and the only thing that worked were those f-in' steroids... Please excuse the near cuss, but I can't really think of the drug that pretty well killed my husband without a bit of an elaboration to it's name.

On the plus side, despite my choc.chip cookie break tonight, I've actually lost 15 or 20 lbs since Dec. (I kinda didn't weigh myself very often.... or pay much attention to what the number was, obviously.) I'm gonna have to shop for new jeans soon... I put on a freshly laundered pair yesterday and had to change midway through the day because they were falling down so much. Oh such a travail!

I still think minorly should be a word... I'm not gonna give up on it.

I just mind-rickrolled, myself.

And that sir, is when you know it's time to throw in the towel for the night.

1 comment:

  1. I too hate the ending of a series. Which is probably why I am the last remaining human who still watches Grey's Anatomy.

    20 pounds gone, and you eat chocolate chip cookies at 1 a.m.? I am interested in your ideas, ma'am, and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...