Friday, March 11, 2011

Now Exiting Go-mode

Today I got things done.

I didn't sleep as late as I could have. I completed my tax organizer. I dropped off a few medical supplies. I went to the library.  I walked with Kara and then chatted with her for several hours. I cleaned my living room. I went to Target. I went to Barnes and Noble. I went out to dinner with friends. And then walked off some of dinner with friends for an hour. I took out the trash-- well the huge box from the ottoman, anyway... at night! I loaded my dishwasher. I cleaned my kitchen. I wrote this blog post.

JGTH! Yes I'm awesome! (Quick, what's that quote from?)

Tomorrow, I need to do laundry, and maybe I'll actually rearrange the living room, instead of just talking about it. or I may *horrors!* attempt to tackle the office.... or perhaps I'll read a book and do nothing all day long.... yeah... one of those things.

Apparently today is not one of my deep days. Apparently today is a light and fluffy list kind of a day.

Oh! Tomorrow, I'm getting acrylic nails! I'm hoping this will cure my biting habit... and I think they look super pretty and girly, and I like feeling girly.

Gosh, I have nothing to say tonight... I spent so much time doing, today, that I didn't spend much time thinking... I would like to mention Japan, and the tragedy that has struck so many people in these last few days.... I'm sure the whole nation is in shock, and while my personal tragedy is on a much smaller scale, I certainly know what it feels like to have everything in your world change in an instant, and I wish I could give the whole country a great big hug. Maybe that's a bit cliche, but it's how I feel.

Anyway I think I'm going to give up on deep thoughts for the night, and watch some Netflix or something.

Stay cool, yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...