Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rainbows

Oh.

My.

Gosh.

How could I have forgotten to show you this?





IT'S A RAINBOW CAKE!!!!

If you want to know more about it, go here.

I know, this kind of cake has taken the internet by storm, and I'm just now discovering it.. but seriously... Have you ever seen a prettier cake? The answer you are looking for, my friend, is no.

I know my love of rainbows borders on obsessive... but seriously... they are so pretty.

Rainbows make me happy-- To paraphrase one of my favorite movies- How can anyone be sad when they have a rainbow?

You know what a rainbow means? It means the storm has ended and light is coming back into the world. I can't see how that could be a bad thing.

1 comment:

  1. I can no longer see a rainbow without doing an impression of this guy:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI
    And then, of course, singing the inevitable autotuned remix (which is pretty good actually)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2wipgFDEgA
    And if I sing the song, I have to impersonate the dancing unicorn, and so does Matt. And I can promise you, if you ever get the chance to see Matt do the double-rainbow unicorn dance, you will be *extra* happy about rainbows.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...