Saturday, March 26, 2011

I'm back!

Hello Blog!
I've missed you!!  I mentioned how Paula was in town? Well I went to Ron and Linda's and stayed with her for 2 nights and didn't have a typing computer. (Further proof that a smart phone will never replace an actual computer in my life.) And no typing computer means no blogging, and I missed it... a lot.

I've been having a Savage Garden song running through my head all flippin' day. Specifically, "I Don't Know You, Anymore." It's kinda a depressing song and I think one that only someone who was a big enough fan in Jr. High to listen to their CDs on repeat over and over and over would know enough to have running through their head.

I bought a "new" expansion to Dominion-- Prosperity. It's quite fun. In case you aren't one of my gaming friends, Dominion is a card game that I really like. It's kinda infinitely variable as you can change out the cards that you use for each game you play, and there are lots of options. It won the German Game of the Year in 2009. If you want to know more about it, go here, cause I don't want to just wax poetic about it for the whole blog.

I also bought several new tops at the mall when we went there yesterday... I love buying new clothes!

Seriously, I spend a whole weekend away from you and the whole time I'm thinking about things I need to blog about and then when I get in front of you it all goes out of my head and I just want to sit here and gaze into your eyes and be happy that I am back.

I think I might be developing an unhealthy relationship with blogging...

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You're back! I'm so happy you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy Dominion, but have only gotten to play a couple of times at my brother-in-law's house. What are the chances of a board game night in the nearish future?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...